Accounting for non-accountants: Basic rules and concepts
Course provided by Funzi
About this course
Created for non-accountants, this course will provide you with a solid background in accounting. It will cover what accounting is, what accountants do and how accounting is regulated. The course will help you to develop professionally, to make better-informed business decisions and improve your employability.
- What accounting is and why it’s important for you.
- The different business types and the role accounting plays in each.
- The basics of the six specialised branches of accounting.
- The rules, regulations and standards of financial statements and reporting.
- Learn anywhere with our course optimised for mobile use - also accessible on desktop.