About this course
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a process that encourages collaborative working. Why is it important? Why is the industry looking towards BIM and what historical issues does it aim to relieve?This course will help you develop a better understanding of BIM, the role it plays within the industry, and act as a gateway to further study in construction management and BIM. Free to register. Fee to certificate.
- Evaluate the historical issues within the construction industry, which is driving BIM adoption.
- Discuss the requirements for change within the AEC industry.
- Debate the findings relating to key industry case studies.
- Explore the global drivers which have led to BIM adoption.
- Develop a global perspective of what BIM is.
- Reflect on the future of BIM.
- Summarise an overview of the BIM maturity system.