Analysis Techniques for Product Owners
Course provided by Pearson
About this course
Develop the skills needed to be a successful product owner by discovering methods for understanding project stakeholders, the organisational context in which a project is occurring and the need a project is trying to satisfy with this detailed online course. You’ll learn how to help you build a shared understanding of; the solution a project is delivering, and how to organise and persist solution information, all while knowing when to apply the techniques covered.Because no technique is appropriate in every situation, this course helps you determine the right time to use these techniques and the simplest way to apply them in order to establish a shared understanding of the problem and the best solutions to solve the problem.
- Understand the organisational context in which a project is occurring.
- Identify the need that a project is trying to satisfy.
- Build a shared understanding of the solution the project is delivering.
- Organise and persist solution information.
- Apply the appropriate analysis techniques for the situation.