Asset allocation in investment
Course provided by Open University
About this course
In this free course, Asset allocation in investment, portfolio optimisation techniques such as portfolio theory can be used to determine how much of an investor’s portfolio to put in each asset class.
- Recognise how typical client objectives and constraints impacts on asset allocation.
- Set client risk and return objectives in the context of an asset allocation process.
- Describe the reasons for a written investment policy statement and its major components.
- Recognise typical client objectives and constraints and how these impact on portfolio choice.
- Explain how to set client risk and return objectives in the context of an asset allocation process.