About this course
Fast track your IT career with this AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course, led by expert Richard A. Jones, a certified AWS Solution Architect. Through targeted, video-based lessons, you’ll discover the fundamentals of cloud computing for AWS core services such as Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, and Amazon S3 as well as security, architecture design principles, best practices and cost management.This course is ideal for those looking to advance their IT career, or anyone taking the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam. You’ll get access to self-study tools, such as flash cards, to master key terms, and enter quizzes to self-assess your progress. With hands-on labs to simulate real-world experience around cloud computing concepts and core services, this course will definitely give your CV the edge.
- Learn the fundamentals of cloud computing for AWS core services.
- Cover security, architecture design principles, best practices and cost management.
- Understand Amazon Web Services at a high level.
- Explore demonstrations of Amazon Web Services and third-party cloud solutions.
- Prepare for the exam according to the certification exam guide published by Amazon Web Services.