Building relationships with donors
Course provided by Open University
About this course
This free course, Building relationships with donors, will help you to gain the skills necessary to persuade individuals to become donors. How do you change people's ideas about methods of giving, moving them from casual street donations to regular direct debit giving?
- Appraise the skills used in asking for contributions.
- Identify ways of sustaining and developing donor involvement.
- Make recommendations on how an organisation might most appropriately acknowledge contributions.
- Contribute to thinking on the actual or potential role of ‘big gifts’ in an organisation's approach to fundraising.
- Enhance the approach to legacy fundraising.