About this course
This free course, Climate change: transitions to sustainability, takes on the task of trying to chart some of the ways in which it might be possible. We must alter the path of our development and decision-making in order to make societies both environmentally adaptable and sustainable.
- Understand the four dimensions of globalisation in relation to climate change.
- Distinguish between the three approaches to achieve sustainability.
- Know the difference between ‘government’ and ‘governance’.
- Identify what makes ecological citizenship distinctive.
- Understand how the medium of the web can aid transitions to sustainability.