About this course
The video games industry collects vast amounts of data from its users, but most of this data is disregarded despite its value to the gaming industry.This course will show you how to store and analyse data effectively and gain insights into game users’ actions and behaviours.You’ll find out about the different models of data, such as tabular data, atomic data and relational data.You’ll understand how to store non-relational data at scale, and why data can be hard to distribute.You’ll learn how to build better gaming experiences and increase profits. Free to register. Fee to certificate.
- Assess new techniques of data analysis.
- Synthesise knowledge to be able to describe the types of data that techniques can best be applied to.
- Design data stores that can manage data at scale.
- Classify data in context, to select the most appropriate technique for data analysis.
- Compare and evaluate new techniques for data analysis for a number of given scenarios in the games industry.
- Design data stores that can manage complex data at scale for a number of given scenarios in the games industry.