DevOps for Enterprise Business Agility
Course provided by IBM
About this course
- Understand the benefits of DevOps for the enterprise
- Explore DevOps frameworks such as the IBM Cloud Garage Method
- Understand key concepts: Continuous Integration, Delivery, Availability and Deployment
- Explore an end-to-end case study of an airline affected by the COVID19 pandemic
- Interact with the IBM public cloud toolchain
- Acquire hands-on experience in leading open-source services for DevOps
How does it work?
- This course has one practice level incorporating two modules for your development.
- You can progress through the specialist modules at your own pace, to take control of your learning experience.
Who should take this course
- If youve already got some experience and knowledge in cloud computing, this course will allow you to explore DevOps in detail.
- If you want to be exposed to a new joint practice for business agility combining development and operations, this course could be perfect for you.
- EITHER Complete the Getting started with Cloud for the Enterprise course from the Cloud Computing Series.
- OR You will need prior knowledge on the following subjects before joining this course:
- Understand the evolution and impact of cloud computing in the world today.
- Explore cloud by industry domains: retail, media and communication, telecom, media and entertainment, financial services.
- Explore end-to-end case studies for every key cloud industry and identify common patterns: Public cloud, Private cloud, Hybrid cloud.
- Understand technical aspects of cloud solutions: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Depending on your current level of expertise, additional self-study on Computer Science fundamentals maybe required to thoroughly understand some of the subjects covered in this course, including APIs, Development lifecycle and Microservices.