Ethical AI Applications of Deep Learning and Computer Vision
Course provided by IBM
About this course
- Explore machine learning algorithms and techniques
- Understand deep learning and its industry applications
- Understand computer vision and its relationship with deep learning
- Explore computer vision industry implementations through simulations and experiments
- Hands-on experience with IBM Watson Visual Recognition
How does it work?
- This course is divided into two practice levels to progress through at your own pace.
- Each level covers more advanced topics and builds up on top of the concepts, practice and skills addressed on the previous practice levels.
Who should take this course
- If you already have a lot of experience in artificial intelligence, but desire to dig deeper into ethical applications of concepts such as deep learning and computer vision, this course is right for you.
- If youve completed our Getting Started with Enterprise-grade AI and Building Trustworthy AI Enterprise Solutions foundation and intermediate courses, this is the logical next step for your knowledge building.
- EITHERComplete the Building Trustworthy AI Enterprise Solutions intermediate course from the Artificial Intelligence Series.
- OR You will need prior knowledge on the following subjects before joining this course:
- Understand the evolution and relevance of Artificial Intelligence for the enterprise, and implementation trends across several industries, including autonomous-vehicles, robotics, and the job market.
- Using low-code cloud-based AI tools with pre-built machine learning algorithms.
- Hands-on experience with IBM Cloud services, IBM Watson Discovery, IBM Watson Assistant, IBM Language Translator, Text-to-Speech, Speech-to-Text, IBM Tone Analyzer.
- Study the impact of COVID-19 on a law firm, and the internal dynamics as they embark in a digital transformation AI journey to explore new legal service offerings.
- Understand interdepartmental responsibilities within a law firm, between C-Level executives, lawyers, and AI ethic consultants, and their interactions with client teams including design researchers, AI developers, and Business liaisons.
- Understand AI ethical practices including fairness, accountability, user data rights, value alignment and explainability.