Getting Started with Cloud for the Enterprise
Course provided by IBM
About this course
- Identify consumer adoption of cloud computer applications through mobile devices
- Validate the different cloud deployment models for enterprise adoption
- Explore digital transformation cloud adoption patterns
- Understand the drivers behind the API economy
- Understand the roles involved in the adoption and consumption of API services
- Gain hands-on experience deploying a cloud application
How does it work?
- This IBM certified course is divided into two practice levels to progress through at your own pace.
- Each level covers more advanced topics and builds up on top of the concepts, practice and skills addressed on the previous practice levels.
Who should take this course
- If you have no previous experience in cloud computing, this foundation course is suited to you.
- If youre interested in cloud and how it might impact your sector, or youre starting to expose yourself to cloud more in your current profession, this could be perfect for you.
- Basic IT Literacy Skills.
- Depending on your current level of expertise in cloud computing, extra reading of computer science fundamentals such as Compute, Networks, Client-server architecture, Software, APIs, and Virtualisation might be helpful.