Getting Started with Threat Intelligence and Hunting
Course provided by IBM
About this course
- Get exposed to the cyber threats landscape
- Engage in practical activities, utilising cloud-based enterprise threat intelligence solutions
- Get familiar with cyber-attack adversarial frameworks used by cybercriminal networks
- Learn to install and use threat intelligence tools used by threat hunters
How does it work?
- This foundational course is divided into three practice levels, exposing you to threat intelligence concepts.
- Each level covers more advanced topics and builds on the concepts, practice and skills addressed in previous practice levels.
Who should take this course
- If you have no previous experience in cyber security, this foundational course is suited to you.
- If you are interested in cyber security and how it might impact your sector, or youre starting to use it more in your role, this could be perfect for you.
- Basic IT Literacy Skills.