How to frame a business case
Course provided by Open University
About this course
This free course, How to frame a business case, looks at reading strategies which help you to frame a business case. In particular, you will learn how to use key business concepts to analyse a business situation.
- Demonstrate the skills needed to read a case with an analytical framework in mind.
- Show a knowledge of concepts from the STEP and stakeholder frameworks.
- Understand output texts which are framed by these frameworks.
- Understand sentences and word groups.
- Write some business concepts in order to write a case analysis.