About this course
Provide knowledge and skills to become a digital learner, including effective communication and collaboration. Free until August 2021.
- Have identified the unique requirements of HE study.
- Know some effective study strategies you can use.
- Have identified how to manage any setbacks and seek the support you need.
- Know some best practices for learning digitally.
- Have practised using digital learning tools to support you.
- Created your own learning resource to support your studies.
- Understand how to communicate and collaborate effectively with others within digital learning environments.
- Recognize the importance and value of social learning within digital environments.
- Understand the core academic skills you need for HE studies.
- Gain some practice in critical thinking, reading and reflection activities.
- Have identified the different formats of assessment used at HE.
- Explore techniques that will support you to succeed in your assessments.
- Be able to distinguish between different academic integrity and honesty issues.