About this course
Do you ever wonder how to write reports, proposals and other working life texts that people will actually read - and enjoy? This course is about how to plan, structure, and write content so that it informs, engages, and persuades your audience.
- How to plan and write proposals, reports and other documents at work - and develop as a writer.
- How to use a 7-step process for writing content that informs and persuades your audience.
- How to adopt an appropriate writing style depending on who you are writing for.
- How to write so people will actually read: how to be brief, conversational and engaging.
- Learn anywhere with our course optimised for mobile use - also accessible on desktop.