How to write reports people want to read
Course provided by Funzi
About this course
Do you ever wonder how to write reports, proposals and other working life texts that people will actually read - and enjoy? This course is about how to plan, structure, and write content so that it informs, engages, and persuades your audience.
- How to plan and write proposals, reports and other documents at work - and develop as a writer.
- How to use a 7-step process for writing content that informs and persuades your audience.
- How to adopt an appropriate writing style depending on who you are writing for.
- How to write so people will actually read: how to be brief, conversational and engaging.
- Learn anywhere with our course optimised for mobile use - also accessible on desktop.