About this course
This free course begins by explaining why information security and its management are important for any modern organisation, and to every individual. You need to be familiar with an organisation, such as your employer, to study this course.
- Define what information is.
- Appreciate the value of information to the modern organisation.
- Understand the CIA triad of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
- Appreciate the difficulties that arise when valuable information needs to be shared.
- Identify the five leading-edge resources that have up-to-date information on information security.