About this course
As business becomes ever-more global, intercultural communication has become a vital skill.If you work in a multinational office, work or study abroad, or simply want to know how to improve your communication skills, understanding how to overcome cultural differences is crucial.On this course you’ll learn how to understand the nuances of cross-cultural interaction, understanding your own and others’ cultural identities. You’ll learn different communication styles, and how values can change from country to country. Free to register. Fee to certificate.
- Identify the importance of learning intercultural communication.
- Describe the composition and significance of your cultural identities.
- Compare cultural assumptions of your own and others.
- Identify cultural variations in communication styles.
- Classify some major cultural values underlying different behaviors.
- Apply these for adaptation in intercultural interactions more confidently and resourcefully.