Introducing environmental decision-making
Course provided by Open University
About this course
This free course, Introducing environmental decision-making, considers decisions in their broader contexts and advocates a systems approach to environmental decision-making.
- Recognise and explain some different approaches to decision-making.
- Recognise and explain some major factors that influence decision-making.
- Recognise and explain what is understood by environmental decision-making and several key concepts that are relevant to it.
- Recognise and explain how to identify some environmental issues that are of interest or concern and explain why.
- Recognise and explain what the authors of the course mean by a system, its boundary and environment.