Introduction to Process Mining with ProM
Course provided by FutureLearn
About this course
Process mining combines business process management with data science. Using process mining, you can analyse and visualise business processes based on event data recorded in event logs. For example, you could analyse how people use public transportation; verify whether a loan application is processed correctly by a bank; or predict when hardware parts are likely to fail. This online course will give you an introduction to this new and exciting field. Free to register. Fee to certificate.
- Identify event data suitable for analysis.
- Apply various process mining techniques in the ProM lite tool to event logs.
- Interpret the results of various process mining techniques in the ProM lite tool.
- Describe the process flow, based on the event data.
- Improve processes based on process mining analysis of the event data.