About this course
In this course, you'll explore Kotlin from the ground up and cover the topics necessary for a solid understanding, all under the guidance of Justin Lee, Java Champion and Kotlin fanatic. Built with pragmatism and interoperability in mind, Kotlin is one of the easier languages to transition to for many Java developers. Kotlin is one of the most exciting new languages to come along in some time. This course is ideal for developers with a desire to explore Kotlin, with no prior knowledge of Java required.Since Google officially announced Kotlin as a first-class language for Android development, adoption of Kotlin is growing steadily. Stay ahead of the game and upgrade your CV with desirable Kotlin skills today.
- Write and build your first Kotlin program.
- Cover the basics and address topics such as builds and testing, generics, and extension functions.
- Leverage existing Java libraries seamlessly in your Kotlin code.
- Create libraries in Kotlin that are accessible to Java developers.
- Build basic DSLs to ease development pains in whatever domain you find yourself.