Learning HTML & CSS
Course provided by Pearson
About this course
Calling all future web developers! Master the basics of HTML and CSS and learn how to design and create eye-catching web pages with this exciting online course. You’ll discover how to customise your pages with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), position images, columns, and headings on a page and how to format text, data tables, links, and media.This course is ideal for all professional and casual web page authors of all levels who need to know how to quickly and easily get a web page up and running for home, school, or work. With no prior HTML or CSS experience necessary, it’s great for beginners.Take control of your future and start chasing the career of your dreams with this online skills builder course.
- Design and create eye-catching web pages and customise your pages with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Position images, columns and headings on a page.
- Format text, data tables, links, and media.
- Publish your pages to a web server.
- Enhance your site with dynamic content.