About this course
In this free course, you will focus on liquidity management, one of the fundamental aspects relating to risk management that has come under intense scrutiny in the past few years.
- Understand the nature of liquidity risk.
- Understand methods that can be used to measure exposure to liquidity.
- Review how organisations manage their exposure to liquidity risk.
- Appreciate how liquidity risk can be managed through the effective structuring of assets (particularly liquid assets) and liabilities (particularly debt liabilities).
- Understand methods employed by banks and other financial institutions to manage their liquidity.