Mable Therapy 'Complete' Package
Course provided by Mable Therapy
About this course
Mable Academy’s ‘Complete’ package, supported by Pearson, gives staff the skills and expertise to deal effectively with all their school’s SEN and mental health needs. Written by clinicians, the wide range of courses support staff to meet the specialist needs of individual pupils, as well as whole-class approaches to improving mental health and communication skills for everyone. Our ‘universal’ courses focus on empowering teaching staff to support the needs of all pupils, covering topics such as counselling skills for teachers, supporting pupils with challenging behaviour and teaching vocabulary in the classroom. The ‘targeted’ range is perfect for staff working 1:1 or leading interventions, or for teachers with specific SEN or mental health needs in their class. From anxiety, to social communication disorder, to selective mutism, these courses give you the expertise to help your most vulnerable pupils succeed. To learn more about the courses and how Mable can help you and your students watch this 2-minute YouTube video
- Introduction to Social Communication Disorders.
- Identifying and Helping Children with Selective Mutism.
- Strategies to Support Children with Hearing Impairment.
- Creating a Communication Friendly Classroom.
- How to Use Picture Exchange Systems.
- Understanding and Supporting Children with Executive Functioning Difficulties.