Management and Leadership: Growing as a Manager
Course provided by CMI
About this course
This online course from the Open University and Chartered Management Institute provides an introduction to the foundation skills and knowledge you need to become a successful manager. Free to register. Fee to certificate.
- Describe the concepts of management and leadership.
- Understand and evaluate different management and learning styles.
- Identify the need for and the importance of data as evidence in good decision making.
- Identify and define the term 'stakeholders' and gain an understanding of why they are important.
- Begin and develop the on-going process of personal development planning.