About this course
This online course from the Open University and Chartered Management Institute provides an introduction to the foundation skills and knowledge you need to become a successful manager. Free to register. Fee to certificate.
- Describe the concepts of management and leadership.
- Understand and evaluate different management and learning styles.
- Identify the need for and the importance of data as evidence in good decision making.
- Identify and define the term 'stakeholders' and gain an understanding of why they are important.
- Begin and develop the on-going process of personal development planning.