About this course
Designed for new, aspiring managers and experienced managers, this online course from the Open University and Chartered Management Institute will teach you how to develop a business plan and how to build, support, grow and improve your team to help them deliver that plan. Free to register. Fee to certificate.
- Develop a business plan which meets stakeholder needs, including resources required.
- Explain what is essential in producing a good business plan.
- Identify what is involved in recruiting and building an effective team including team welfare.
- Discuss approaches to managing poor performance and supporting performance improvement.
- Develop and draw up an action plan to support their own personal development.