Management and Leadership: Leading a Team
Course provided by CMI
About this course
Designed for new, aspiring managers and experienced managers, this online course from the Open University and Chartered Management Institute will teach you how to develop a business plan and how to build, support, grow and improve your team to help them deliver that plan. Free to register. Fee to certificate.
- Develop a business plan which meets stakeholder needs, including resources required.
- Explain what is essential in producing a good business plan.
- Identify what is involved in recruiting and building an effective team including team welfare.
- Discuss approaches to managing poor performance and supporting performance improvement.
- Develop and draw up an action plan to support their own personal development.