Managing Complexity: A Systems Approach
Course provided by Open University
About this course
Managing Complexity: A Systems Approach, is a free course that examines how systemic thinking and practice enables you to cope with the connections between things, events and ideas. By taking a broader perspective, complexity becomes manageable and it is easier to accept gaps in knowledge.
- Reflect on personal purposes and expectations of doing this course.
- Record personal initial and developing understandings of what the course is about.
- Keep an ongoing record of these developing understandings, expectations and experiences.
- Use a Learning Journal to record any reflections.
- Take responsibility for these reflections.