About this course
This free course, Managing my money, allows you to gain the skills to manage your personal finances: managing budgets, debts, investments, property purchase, pensions and insurance.
- Understand how to undertake financial planning, including drawing up a budget and a household balance sheet.
- Apply a systematic approach to making key financial decisions.
- Understand loans, mortgages and other debt products and their costs.
- Understand the main categories of personal investments, their characteristics and the returns they provide to investors.
- Understand pension products and how to undertake pension planning.
- Understand insurance products and how they are priced.