MSc Sustainable Development
Course provided by University of Sussex
About this course
Study a world-renowned MSc in Sustainable Development (online) with the University of Sussex. Taught within three of the university’s most prestigious research units, this Masters is a distinctive interdisciplinary course which focuses on the policies and politics of transformations to sustainability, in the era of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- You will gain skills in policy analysis, organising and appraising democratic participation, politics of knowledge and technology, industrial policy.
- An understanding of theories, challenges and debates within sustainable development, with emphasis on the role of democracy and innovation.
- An interdisciplinary perspective on issues such as inequality, climate change and pollution.
- An understanding of the interlinked relationships between humans and earth, soil, land, water, energy, cities, and other aspects of sustainability.
- Preparation for careers in a wide range of institutional settings including business, government, academia, consultancy and NGOs.