MTA 98-381: Introduction to Programming Using Python
Course provided by Pearson
About this course
In MTA 98-381: Introduction to Programming using Python LiveLessons, you learn the fundamentals of writing syntactically correct Python code and how to decipher Boolean and numeric data types to solve real-world programming problems. You also gain hands-on experience to prepare for Microsoft MTA exam 98-383.
- Learn how to perform Python assignments, decipher Boolean and numeric data types.
- Learn how to construct Python strings, perform indexing and slicing string operations.
- Review and practice fundamental concepts and techniques.
- Practice how to write to a text file, handle exceptions and import and use Python packages.
- Prepare for the Microsoft MTA exam 98-383: Introduction to Programming using HTML and CSS.