Pandas Data Analysis with Python Fundamentals
Course provided by Pearson
About this course
Discover why Python and pandas are great tools for data analysis in this online course led by industry-expert and data scientist, Daniel Chen. You’ll cover installing and starting Python, before moving onto the basics of working with data sets in Python and with pandas, followed by plotting and visualization, data assembly and manipulations. If you’re an analyst or aspiring data scientist looking to move beyond spreadsheets into automated data workflows, then this course is ideal for you. It’s great for beginners with a basic understanding of programming and development.Through 7 bitesize lessons, you’ll gain all the skills you need to get ahead in your data science career and will be able to create automated data workflows.
- Installing and starting Python.
- Loading data sets into pandas and beginning to assess and analyse them.
- Using pandas data structures and importing/exporting data.
- Combining multiple data sets. Dealing with missing data.
- Tidying and reshaping data.