About this course
This free course, Postgraduate study skills in science, technology or mathematics, will help you to examine your work processes. You will consider and develop the nature of postgraduate work and look at the planning of work needed at doctoral level.
- Demonstrate a familiarity with the required rigour, depth, and scope of a PhD.
- Demonstrate an awareness that there is no ‘one solution’, but that PhD models are influenced by institutions, disciplines, and topics.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the need for both good research and good presentation.
- Show initiative, develop the ability to work independently and be self-reliant.
- Assign key tasks and schedule time.