Project governance and Project Management Office (PMO)
Course provided by Open University
About this course
This free course, Project governance and Project Management Office (PMO), considers project governance and how we can tell if it is effective. Project administration may range from informal support to a dedicated PMO.
- Understand the principles of effective governance of projects.
- Be aware of the roles and responsibilities of those involved in project governance such as project board, project sponsor, project manager and Project Management Office.
- Recognise the different types of Project Management Office and the services they provide.
- Identify good governance or make recommendations to improve governance by using project experience.
- Understand the importance of good communication between all stakeholders in project governance.