Course provided by Pearson
About this course
A live online course for primary schools that use Rapid Phonics. Up to 40 delegates from a school can join a prebooked interactive 3 hour session. The session covers 1. Why do some children struggle to learn? 2. General principles around supporting struggling learners 3. Common principles within Rapid Phonics ISBN 9780435176976
- Why children struggle with phonics.
- The components of Rapid Phonics.
- Features of the programme, lessons and resources with hands-on time.
- A demonstration of the software.
- Assessment and how this works.
- Next steps with the programme and an action plan.