About this course
Study an online short course in Evidence in Public Policy with the University of Oxford. This is an intensive eight-week course, which gives you the unique opportunity to hone the critical skills needed to design and implement policies informed by facts rather than opinion or instinct.
- You will be able to evaluate the impact and implementation of policies within the context of your own role.
- Know how to use evidence to evaluate the impact(s) of policy.
- Be able to apply evidence to policy decisions.
- Understand how policymakers gather and generate evidence in practice.
- Understand the demand for evidence-based policy evaluation to be a greater priority in public policy organisations, globally.