About this course
A successful business starts with a clear vision and a thorough understanding of the opportunities available to turn that vision into a reality.On this course, you’ll consider your vision and explore the opportunities available to you to make it a reality.Whether you have an idea for a future venture or you already have a side-line business whilst studying, this course will help you to start documenting your thoughts in a structured business plan while allowing you to share your ideas with others.This course is the first in a series of six about ‘starting a business’. Free to register. Fee to certificate.
- Assess the entrepreneurial cycle, which underpins the course.
- Explore the scope for discovering or creating business opportunities.
- Investigate businesses in your local area.
- Discuss the entrepreneur’s business challenge: Which business should I start and how?
- Evaluate and assess a business idea.
- Produce a business plan within 200 words.
- Investigate the vision and opportunities for a business plan.