About this course
This free 12-hour course explores the intriguing world of film production, and illuminates the processes of film development, distribution and finance.
- Recognise the contribution of film to the economy and how this business model is changing in the digital era.
- Appreciate the impact of emerging platforms on the traditional distribution and marketing of film.
- Understand the processes involved in selecting and selling a film idea, given the changing concept of ownership in a digital world.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how films are financed and the opportunities emerging investment platforms have on film finance.
- Identify and understand the impact of future trends and changes on the film industry and its stakeholders.