The Entrepreneurial Edge – Online | London Business School
Course provided by London Business School
About this course
Build, launch and grow your business by developing world-class entrepreneurial expertise. London Business School’s The Entrepreneurial Edge is an intensive 12-week venture development journey. Through intimate mentoring and a dedicated support network, we will help you transform your ideas into a successful early-stage venture.
- Faculty masterclasses: Explore the latest academic research, essential frameworks and industry best practice with world-leading entrepreneurship professors.
- Founders insights: Gain invaluable real-world context from company Founders with ventures at different stages of growth.
- Industry experts: Acquire insight into a range of topics, from investment to intellectual property, accelerators and incubators, legal issues and terminology.
- Live mentoring sessions: Consolidate your learning, get feedback and ask questions at weekly online sessions in small peer groups.
- Peer support: Give and receive support from other Founders and build a strong network that will continue to grow beyond the programme.
- Pitching: Pitch your venture to an investor’s committee made up of venture capitalists and angel investors.