About this course
Help students start university in 2020, set expectations, highlight differences with prior learning and support development of key skills. Free until August 2021.
- Understand how your course is likely to be delivered within the current situation.
- Navigate different types of learning activities that are used in digital learning settings.
- Reflect on your feelings about your transition to higher education (HE) within the current situation.
- Identify the differences between HE and prior learning levels.
- Define the key expectations of you as a HE student.
- Understand the importance of digital literacies to your success in your HE journey.
- Assess your digital literacy skills and identify areas for improvement.
- Reflect on some of the familiar challenges faced by HE students.
- Identify and access the typical support services available to you.
- Prepare for your (virtual) first day.