Using Jupyter Notebooks for Data Science Analysis in Python
Course provided by Pearson
About this course
Create an end-to-end data analysis workflow in Python using the Jupyter Notebook and learn about the diverse and abundant tools available within the Project Jupyter ecosystem from industry expert, Jamie Whitacre, the technical project manager for Project Jupyter. This course requires some prior knowledge of Python, so is suited for programmers new to Jupyter Notebooks who want to use the full range of tools within the Jupyter ecosystem, or data practitioners who want a repeatable process for conducting, sharing, and presenting data science projects. Together, you’ll build a data product in Python, and you’ll learn how to share this analysis in multiple formats. Get started today.
- Create an end-to-end data analysis workflow in Python using the Jupyter Notebook.
- Learn key skills, from installing Jupyter to creating your data analysis.
- Use additional tools within the Jupyter ecosystem that facilitate collaboration and sharing.
- Incorporate other programming languages (such as R) in Jupyter Notebook analyses.
- You’ll learn how to share analysis in multiple formats, including presentation slides, web documents and hosted platforms.