About this course
Research evidence can give teachers possible approaches to support their students’ learning. On this course, you will explore case studies and research from expert teachers and academics on how technology can be used to support your teaching and pupils’ learning at school.Discover the best ways to introduce new concepts to students and ensure they remember them, as well as provide feedback to guide their progress. Reflect on how technology is currently used in your own context and compare the different ways it can impact learning and collaboration in the classroom. Free to register. Fee to certificate.
- Evaluate current practices around the use of technology in your context.
- Recognise how decisions around the use of technology can be made.
- Interpret the relevance of research about communication, collaboration, memory and feedback to the use of technology.
- Compare technology uses to support effective teaching and learning.
- Select appropriate technologies and implementation approaches to support effective teaching and learning in your context.