About this course
Virtual scenarios are online educational resources which help learners explore real-world decisions, making both good judgements and errors in a safe environment. They are used to prepare professionals to deal with a range of workplace challenges.On this course, you will explore this technology, learning how to use virtual scenarios in your own teaching or training. You will learn from educators, who are part of the WAVES network, and from experts across academia and business, who provide training that spans disciplines such as medicine and health, legal and engineering. Free to register. Fee to certificate.
- Reflect upon the benefits to learners of Scenario-based Learning and interactive Virtual Scenarios.
- Describe the importance of storytelling and decision-making in developing engaging learning experiences.
- Compare the features of available Virtual Scenario authoring software tools and their suitability.
- Design and plan your own Virtual Scenarios.
- Discuss examples of Scenario-based Learning activities and their effectiveness.