Web Development in Python with Django LiveLessons (Video Training)
Course provided by Pearson
About this course
Get up and running with the Django framework and learn how to start Django projects and organise code under the expert guidance of Andrew Pinkham, the founder and lead engineer at JamBon Software. You’ll learn how to structure data and define behaviour with Django models, and how to manipulate data in the database with Python.This course is ideal for Python programmers and other software developers interested in leveraging the Django web framework to build web applications, with some prior Python programming experience necessary. Kickstart your programming career and leverage Python and the Django web framework to develop applications quickly and securely today.
- Learn how to create a Django project with Django apps.
- Gain insight into best practice of structuring data in Django models for use in a database.
- Generate and manage a database entirely in Python successfully.
- Confidently receive and manipulate data via an API created with Django Rest Framework.
- Test your knowledge by deploying your project to the cloud.