About this course
Boost your IT career and learn how to install Windows Servers in host and compute environments with this detailed online training led by trainer and author Craig Zacker. The course is designed to emulate the process by which users can build their own lab environment, using a single Windows server to create complex configurations, such as failover clusters, shared storage, and nested Hyper-V hosts.This course is suited to Windows Server administrators preparing for MCSA Exam 70-740, or any IT professionals who want to explore new and updated features in Windows Server 2016. Get started today and discover the key concepts via demonstrations and real-world scenarios.
- Install Windows Servers in host and computer environments.
- Implement storage solutions and Hyper-V.
- Implement Windows containers and high availability and disaster recovery options.
- Maintain and monitor server environments.
- Help you prepare for Exam 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 201