About this course
This course explores how individual and organisational resilience can be understood and developed in order to support mental health and wellbeing and facilitate more effective teamwork, particularly in times of stress or change.
- Understand what resilience means – not just for individuals, but also for teams and organisations.
- Recognise and develop your own capacity for resilience, and learn how to support the development of resilience within your team.
- Examine barriers to organisational resilience – with reference to three key theoretical perspectives and a “whole-system” approach.
- Observe your contribution to team dynamics and understand how these can impact on your own and others’ wellbeing.
- Recognise what happens when relationships ‘go wrong’, including how to understand bullying in the workplace.